Monday, March 17, 2008

Gardening

I logged into my blog site tonight to upload a new post and realized I had started this one but never published it.









A few weekends ago, Chris helped me build two 8x4 raised garden beds. We built the beds out of 2x6 cedar boards and then lined them with layers of newspaper which will act as a weed barrier.
We (rather I) plan to plant tomatoes, strawberries, onions, cucumbers, lettuce and snow peas. I say I plan instead of we mostly because Chris doesn't like any of the above except peas.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ivory--I tried a garden this year (I did tomatoes in pots last year), but it doesn't look nearly as nice as your's. I have questions for you about it and want some tips. So, if we get to see you in PA in a few weeks, I'll be drilling you! --Elaine