Friday, February 15, 2008

Useful Tool

Have you ever planned a large party and tried keeping track of all the RSVPs? Evite is the perfect way to eliminate all those hassles. I have used evite for several occassions including baby showers, birthday parties and most recently a Super Bowl party. Evite is really neat in that you can have guests not only indicate whether or not they can attend, but they can also sign up to bring something, like chips and dip or soda.

I started using this for invitations after trying to keep track of over 60 attendees for my sisters baby shower. Sorry this sounds like a commercial for evite, but this is a really great site. I am currently planning a triple shower for my sister and two other mothers in my Sunday school class who are all having their second child.

No comments: