Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Dount Shop or Hospital

Lori (my sister) had been experiencing short contractions every evening for about a week, but yesterday night was different. By early yesterday morning the pains shifted and by 7:00am Chris (Hagen) was headed to the hospital rather than the donut shop for cinnamon rolls.



Shortly before heading to the hospital, they started the phone chain . My mom called to tell me that Chris and Lori Hagen (my sister and brother-in-law) were headed to the hospital to give birth to Eva Rose.

Eva Rose was born at 1:00pm Spetember 17th, 2007,
weighed 5lb 15.7oz, is 18.5in long and has a full head of dark-dark hair. She is so tiny and precious. Praise the Lord for His wonderful little treasures.

Lori is doing great though very tired as she didn't have an epidural and had to do quite a bit of pushing.

2 comments:

Miriam said...

She's so tiny and so pretty! I'm so happy for Lori!

Anonymous said...

Wow!! Look at all that hair! She is beautiful! I'm so glad everything went well.