Thursday, September 27, 2007

above all that we ask

It was really neat to see God at work this week through Good News Club and AWANA. Today during Good News Club, Mrs Adams asked several questions about the previous weeks lesson and one of the kids basically quoted back to her the entire lesson. Kids are so talented! It’s amazing how they can sit there and seemingly NOT pay any attention to the lesson and then quote the whole thing back to you.

Last week in AWANA, we prayed that one of the clubber’s Dad would get a job. This week the same clubber requested prayer for her Dad as he had to pick between TWO job offers he had received.

Praise the LORD for answered prayer. Eph 3:20 Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us.


1 comment:

Miriam said...

Ivory, It's awesome to hear how your kid's prayers were answered. I've been praying for something for a while. Though I don't yet have an answer, I've been seeing testimonies of answered prayer in so many areas from here on your blog to the missionary stories I'm doing in AWANA to friends I've spoken with. Thanks for reminding me of God's promise!